Sol Trader forums
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
Poz

Reply with quote  #31 
Hello,
I was an early kickstarter backer (I am Poz in the comments) and will fully support you and your project.
I have 2 64 bit computers that I will try the game on:
Windows 7 box (more of a server), has a nice Xeon processors in it (two of them, 6 core each making 24 threads), and a strange configuration of k2000 quadro and k4000. Since it is technically impossible to have them in sli, I think it is set up to use the k4000 under heaver load. I am not really sure how it works but I do know from benchmarks that it does. 32 gb of some type of ram.

Windows 10 box has a 780 ti and some sandy bridge i7 processor, I forget exactly what it is 3770k orr somthing. 16 gb (8 x 2) of ddr3 ram.

If you are putting out a linux version, both of those computers have ubuntu 14.04 duel boots set up.
Also I have a low end laptop that would be good to test on, nvidia 230m and some first gen i7 processor with 4 gb of ram with ubuntu 14.04.

Sorry for not being more specific on the specs as I don't really want to look them all up right now and there is no way that I am going to keep track of such details.

Anyways, I will probably be able to provide some advice. I will do my best but wont guarantee any results.

Thanks for the opportunity,
Poz
Misstral

Reply with quote  #32 
Heya! I been following your progress for the last six months and would love to help testing. I've been a long time computer gamer & I work in the IT industry. 

Windows 10 64-bit
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.50 GHz
16GB RAM
GeForce GTX550 Ti

I also have a couple of tablets if you want me to use those to test:

HP Stream 7 Tablet
Windows 8.1 32-bit
Atom Z3735 @ 1.33 GHz
1 GB RAM
Intel HD Graphics

and

Acer Iconia W700 Tablet